Canadian Boat to Gaza
Check our site often for new updates.
Dans les médias juillet 2012 /In the media July 2012
- David Heap radio interview on CHRW 94.9
- Radio report about CBG filing for the return of the Tahrir - CHRW 94.9
Dans les médias mai 2012 /In the media May 2012
- Freedom Waves to Gaza - video of presentation by David Heap in Winnipeg
- David Heap radio interview on CKUW-22 May 2012
- David Heap interview on CBC in Winnipeg
- Announcement of launch of the Gaza's Ark project
Dans les médias mars 2012 /In the media March 2012
- Video presentation by Ehab Lotayef in Vancouver posted by Pasifik.ca
Dans les médias février 2012 /In the media February 2012
- Activist shares story of attempt to breach Gaza blockade, The Telegram
- David Heap comes to town, media cowers, Halifax Media Co-op
- Man formerly detained in Israel speaking in St. John's next Monday, The Telegram
Dans les médias janvier 2012 /In the media January 2012
- David Heap Radio interview on CFMU 93.3 McMaster Hamilton
- Presentation by David Heap at Occupy London, ON
Dans les médias decembre 2011 /In the media December 2011
- David Heap Radio interview on VOP, Voice of Palestine-Vancouver
- Running the Blockade and Harvesting the Olives: Experiences of Solidarity with Palestine, Vancouver Media Co-Op
Dans les médias le 29 novembre 2011 /In the media November 29, 2011
- Karen DeVito and John Turnbull Radio Interview on Voice of Palestine, Voice of Palestine-Vancouver
Dans les médias le 26 novembre 2011 /In the media November 26, 2011
- Tahrir is taken by the IDF 4Nov2011, AlJazeera English footage
Dans les médias le 23 novembre 2011 /In the media November 23, 2011
Radio interview with David Heap on CKUW in Winnipeg can be heard here:
What is your course? Our course is the conscience of humanity. What is your final destination? Our final destination is the betterment of mankind.
David Heap parle au Centre Akram Jomaa
David Heap speaks at the Akram Jomaa Centre in Calgary about the Canadian Boat to Gaza, the Tahrir, and Gaza's Ark.
Organized by Muslims of Calgary.
By Dorian Geiger
Professor of French linguistics at Western Ontario University, David Heap is a typical Canadian university academic — except he’s spent six days in an Israeli prison.
Heap, a political activist, was detained by Israeli forces in November, 2011 for attempting to cross waters into Gaza aboard a Canadian-owned flotilla with medical and educational supplies for the region’s citizens.
Heap will speak in Saskatoon on Thursday amidst a campaign he has organized urging Stephen Harper’s Conservative government to press Israel to release the boat so its contents can be distributed to the Palestinian people.
Mise à jour sur l’impact politique de notre action, les finances et nos plans
Chers amis, chères amies
The British citizen, Hassan Ghani, has been denied access to an attorney and the Israeli regime has not divulged which prison he is being held in.
A French and linguistics professor from the University of Western Ontario remained in an Israeli prison Sunday, two days after being taken into custody off the Gaza Strip.
CALL TO ACTION
November 3, 2011
We Will Not Let Israel Control Gaza
We Need Waves of Support for Gaza